Flaherty & Collins Properties has been recognized with nine (9) Midwest Multifamily Conference (MMC) Prodigy Awards and Awards of Excellence by the Indiana Apartment Association (IAA) for 2018. For the third time in four years, Flaherty & Collins Properties collected the most awards of any company. 360 Market Square was honored with three awards, Carrie Blastic was honored as the top Regional Property Manager and F&C was named Best Corporate Marketing for the third time in five years.
Presented annually, MMC recognizes the Midwest’s best multifamily communities, employees, and management team. The Prodigy Awards recognize apartment communities of all types and sizes in categories ranging from floor plans and decoration to marketing efforts and curb appeal. The Awards of Excellence honor the region’s top professionals in a number of categories: multifamily manager, assistant manager, maintenance supervisor, and more.
Here are F&C’s 2018 winners:
- Best Mixed-Use Community – 360 Market Square
- Best Overall Amenities (1-10 Years in Age) – 360 Market Square
- Community of the Year (New Development) – 360 Market Square
- Best Project-Based Rent Subsidy – Williamsburg at the Lake
- Best Tax Credit Affordable Housing Community – Historic Whitlock Place
- Community of the Year (2-5 Years in Age) – The Depot at Nickel Plate
- Best Leasing Office / Clubhouse – The Boulevard at Oakley Station
- Rick Stapp Regional Supervisor of the Year – Carrie Blastic
- Best Corporate Marketing – Flaherty & Collins Properties
To learn more about the Midwest Multifamily Conference, click here.