Concluding the 2015 Indiana Apartment Association (IAA) Midwest Multifamily Conference, Prodigy Awards and Awards of Excellence were handed out at the President’s Dinner on Thursday, September 17. Flaherty & Collins Properties was recognized and nominated in several categories, winning a record 11 awards – the most of any company for the second straight year.
Prodigy Award Winners:
- Axis – Best Mixed-Use Community
- The Depot at Nickel Plate – Community of the Year (New Development)
- Clark’s Crossing – Best Renovation Project
- The Landing – Best Apartment Community Designed for Tax Credit Affordable Housing
- RomWeber Flats – Best Apartment Designed for the Physically Challenged
- 16 Park – Best Green Community
- Westlake – Community of the Year (11 Years +)
- Riverwood – Best Brochure (Under 200 Units)
Awards of Excellence Winners:
- Flaherty & Collins Properties – Gene B. Glick Spirit of Giving Award
- Jill Meals-Herron – Donald J. Williams Volunteer of the Year
- Simon Diaz-DeLeon – Alberto Covarrubias Maintenance Supervisor of the Year
The President’s Dinner marks the culmination of the annual Midwest Multifamily Exhibition and Education Conference. The IAA hands out awards to member apartment communities and management companies in a variety of categories.
These award winning communities and companies represent the “Best of the Best” in the their designated category.