INDIANAPOLIS – Concluding the 2014 Indiana Apartment Association (IAA) Midwest Multifamily Conference, the Prodigy Awards and Awards of Excellence were handed out at the President’s Dinner on Thursday, October 16. Flaherty & Collins Properties was recognized and nominated in several categories, winning seven (7) awards – the most of any company.
- Axis – Color Advertisement: More than 200 Units
- Axis – Brochure: More than 200 Units
- The Residences at Keystone – Color Advertisement: Less than 200 Units
- Vision 1505 – Industry Related Innovation
- Flaherty & Collins Properties – Best Corporate Online Marketing (Corporate Website)
Awards of Excellence Winners:
- Gavin Greene – Donald J. Williams Volunteer of the Year Award
- Alma Slash – Rick Stapp Regional Property Supervisor of the Year
The President’s Dinner marks as the culmination of the annual Midwest Multifamily Exhibition and Education Conference. The IAA hands out awards to member apartment communities and management companies in a variety of categories.
These award winning communities and companies represent the “Best of the Best” in the their designated category.